Pride Month | Things to Do in Chicago | Events | Brunch | Dance Party | Cocktails | Restaurants | Nightclubs | Lakeview
There’s a ton of things to do this weekend to round out an amazing Pride Month. Here’s a dozen in no particular order!
- Visit our new #WalkWithPride mural at Halsted and Roscoe next to Progress Bar. Strike a pose and tag @northalsted on Instagram!
- Kit Kat will be hosting Shantell D’Marco and Ariana Brunch events on both Saturday 6/26 and Sunday 6/27
- Roscoe’s EggsYZ Brunch Event will be on Saturday from Noon – 4pm
- Lark is having a Disney Sing-A-Long Brunch Event on Saturday from 11am-4pm
- Progress Bar has a talent packed Pride Weekend from Friday to Sunday
- Hit the dance floor at Hydrate Nightclub ft. DJ Dani Brasil, Dragalicious Saturday and GoGo dancers Sunday.
- Sidetrack has a Grindr Party Saturday, Sunday Show Tunes & Pride Edition Musical Monday
- Splash is hosting Surprise Bitch from Thursday until Sunday
- Head down to Scarlet for Beyonce, JLO/Shakira, and Taylor Swift nights Friday through Sunday
- Center on Halsted’s Trans Ice Cream Social is back on Monday June 28th
- Check out two new pieces from the 2021 Chicago Sculpture Exhibit, sponsored by SSA # 18.
- FFC Lakeview is closing its doors on June 30th, but leaving with a free workout event for Pride Month! Spin, Run, and Swim to the finish line as you travel from FFC Lakeview to FFC Lakeview East, completing workouts along the way! Each participant will receive 3 guest passes to FFC; no FFC gym membership required.
Save the date August 6-8 for the 39th Northalsted Market Days! The summer tradition returns with Trixie Mattel, Todrick Hall, Greyson Chance and 30+ other performers for an unforgettable 3 day weekend.
And don’t forget Chicago Pride Fest has been moved to October 1 and 2 followed by the Chicago Pride Parade October 3! What a way to kick off fall.