The forecast says fun, so break out your coolest summer looks and check out these hot 4th of July events in no particular order!
- Drew’s on Halsted is celebrating Independence Day from 11am – 10pm
- Kit Kat has announced their entire July lineup
- Lark is having a Beauty and the Brunch event on Saturday starting at 11am
- Replay is hosting super Sunday Funday on the 4th with doors opening at noon.
- Hit the dance floor at Hydrate Nightclub ft. CZBoogie, Tom Stephan, House Collective and Faces.
Mark Your Calendar
Save the date August 6-8 for the 39th Northalsted Market Days! The summer tradition returns with Trixie Mattel, Todrick Hall, Greyson Chance and 30+ other performers for an unforgettable 3 day weekend.
And don’t forget Chicago Pride Fest has been moved to October 1 and 2 followed by the Chicago Pride Parade October 3! What a way to kick off fall.